Half-yearly financial report from the board of directors for the period 01.01.2019 to 30.06.2019
- Growth Plan 2019: further growth to a real estate portfolio of € 1 billion by the end of 2019, with an increase in EPRA earnings per share of at least 3% and a minimum gross dividend of € 1,50 per share.
- Expansion of logistics portfolio in the Netherlands: acquisition of built-to-suit centre in Borchwerf II logistics hotspot in Roosendaal and logistics site in Nijmegen as a strategic land position.
- Development projects: start of construction work on sustainable logistics projects at Borchwerf I in Roosendaal and Gold Forum in Eindhoven.
- Genk Green Logistics (development potential of more than 250.000 m² of logistics real estate on the former Ford site in Genk): demolition and remediation works ongoing, marketing fully under way.
- Increase in EPRA earnings by 75% in the first semester of 2019 due to growth of the real estate portfolio and a one-off termination indemnity received following the departure of the tenant Medtronic.
- EPRA earnings per share: € 1,03 in the first semester of 2019 (€ 0,77 in the first semester of 2018); EPRA earnings per share excluding termination indemnity received rose by 8%and amounted to € 0,83.