If real estate is not your core business...
Intervest can assist you with accomplishing a Sale-and-lease-back transaction. For this type of transaction, you sell your property to Intervest and then lease it again for a certain period. In this way, the capital tied down in real estate is monetised, which can reinforce the company’s balance sheet or be used to finance other investments or acquisitions. At the same time, it offers your company the possibility of realising any expansions or carrying out renovations on the real estate.
- improving balance sheet and liquidity position
- option of making an investment in the company
- restructuring of your company’s debts
- improved focus on your core activities
- release of liquid assets for growth or acquisitions