Genk Green Logistics is a full new construction project at zone B (42 hectares) of the Ford site, a state of the art logistics complex of approximately 250.000 m². The surface will be developed in phases that can function independently of each other.
- Strategically located in the important logistics corridor Antwerp - Limburg - Liège
- Tri-modal access via the Albert Canal, rail and the proximity of the E314 and E313
- Suitable for XXL logistic developments
- Top location for e-commerce or classic 3PL organisations
- High sustainability standards
- Scalable surfaces: units from 8.000 m² in order to offer maximum flexibility
Genk Green Logistics - a logistic hotspot: large scale and tri-modal access
For more information, please download the Brochure and the Masterplan of Genk Green Logistics in pdf format or contact us.
Genk Green Logistics
|Naam||Genk Green Logistics|
Henry Fordlaan, 3600 Genk, België